UK Visas is an OISC authorised immigration adviser (Authorisation No F200300183).
Please note we are NOT a UK Government body or agency and have no connection with the UK Government.
UK Visa & Immigration Experts
We offer UK visas and immigration international enquiry service for anyone that wish to work or study in the UK.
UK Visas is a well-established immigration consultancy that provides immigration advice and services to UK organisations wishing to sponsor non-EEA migrant employees, and manages UK visa applications for overseas nationals wishing to visit or stay in the United Kingdom.
Authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to provide immigration advice, UK Visas aims to provide a first-class service in a timely and friendly manner with guaranteed results for all points-based system applications.
UK Visas has assisted over 200 UK organisations obtain a sponsor licence and provides ongoing administrative support and immigration advice throughout the four years licence period.
Specific areas of expertise include:
· Sponsor licence applications, resident labour market tests, issuing Certificates of Sponsorship and managing Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) visa applications here in the UK and in all overseas countries.
· Tier 5 (Temporary Work) and Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa applications
· Fiancee Visit, Marriage Settlement and Partner/Spouse visa applications.
· Visit and Business Visit visas
· Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship applications
UK Visas also offers a same day service for most visa applications. Clients are met by our manager at Croydon Public Enquiry Office and guided through the biometric data enrolment process, after which they are free to leave while our manager waits for the case to be processed.